We recommend that you have at least a 5Mbps internet connection to stream screeners.
You can test your connection speed by going to www.fast.com.
If you are still having issues streaming. Please follow the instructions to adjust the bit rate of your video.
- Start playing the Screener
- Locate the Gear icon at the bottom right of the player
- Start from the highest bitrate option available (1080P 3.9Mbs)
- Continue to stream the movie
- If you are still experiencing streaming issues, select the next highest bitrate option until playback is smooth for you
- If no bitrate presents a smooth play experience, please contact us at email@example.com and we can assist with troubleshooting.