The minimum system requirements to run the Screener Passport App on your Roku device are as follows:
- Roku Express
- Roku Premiere
- Roku Streaming Stick +
- Roku Ultra
How To Install the App
You can download the Screener Passport App from the Roku App store by clicking HERE and using the + Add Channel button.
- To install directly from your Roku: Go to Seach on your Roku and type in 'Screener Passport'.
- Click on Screener Passport and then 'Add to Channel'.
- Click on Email Log In or Unique Code. Type in your username and password and you will be ready to view the film.
How To Use the App
- Launch the app on your Roku device.
- Enter your Email and your Password.
- Click LOGIN.
The login screen appears like this.
It is important to note that your Username and Password are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as provided to you.
If you have been provided a unique code, you can login with the Unique Code Option.
Unique Code Screen.
After you log into the App, to view content select from one of the categories in the menu.
After selecting a Category, you will be directed to the Screeners List Page. Click to view more information about a screener.
After selecting a screener, you will be directed to the Screener Details Page. Click Play to start viewing the film.